Tuesday 18 March 2008

Grimace

I've spent most of the day thinking about it....what the f#*k is 'Grimace'...the big fat purple thing at McDonalds? I mean who the f#*k came up with that idea...I know what we'll do to accompany a child-molesting clown we'll give him a fat purple side kick and name him after spending 3hrs constipated on the toilet.....I mean really is he supposed to represent the fat purple s#*t that clogs your arteries after eating a cheesburger? Or does he represent the look on your face after you've tried to digest the 'nuggets'? I'm not a professional in marketing....but what the f#*k...I get the Hamburgler (he burgles hamburgers), birdy (shes a bird) and Ronald, yeah sure he's a child-molesting paedo escaped from jail and now doing kids parties whilst trying to fatten them up at the same time.....but really Grimace!!! I mean I may as well call a character...buttplug or crustyknob.....maybe I just have too much spare time on my hands.....

No comments: